12,290 Days Alive
6,561 Books to Read
6 Physical/Occupational Therapy Appointments Attended
1 New Purse
So. Physical and occupational therapy is completed. Open House is tomorrow at work. And I’ve been fighting a migraine since Monday afternoon. Ugh.
Continue reading “Wobbly Wednesday”
Since I’m book addled, I’m updating on this particular challenge put on by MonganMoments.com’s, the Diversify Your Reading Challenge!
The Diversify Challenge has a category a month for a total of twelve books over the year:
- January: Memoir and Autobiography: Memoir of Jane Austen by James Edward Austen-Leigh
- To Be Read, Still:
- February: Romance: The Witch and the Warlock by Elisa Covey
- March: Science and Technology: Alice in Virtuality by Norman Turrell
- April: Graphic Novels & Comics: Twilight Lady by Blake J.K. Chen
- May: History and Biography: History of the Donner Party by C.F. McGlashan
- June: Middle Grade & Children’s: Seamus Tripp & The North Star Witch by John Garett and Richard Walsh
- July: Humor: Hero in a Halfling by William Tyler Davis
- August: Science Fiction: Claus: Legend of the Fat Man by Tony Bertauski
- September: Nonfiction: The Universe Doesn’t Give a Flying Fuck About You by J. Truant
- October: Young Adult: Initiate: The Unfinished Song by Tara Maya
- November: Poetry: Fairy Tale Destruction: A Book of Dark Poetry by Erik Straker
- December: Fantasy: The Final Formula by Becca Andre
As ever, I will be striving to review every book that I read. I’ll post to my Goodreads profile as to my progress and the reviews themselves.