Another Reading Challenge by the fabulous Bev of My Reader’s Block for #MonthlyKeyword2019!
Here’s a list of the keywords to pick from for the books.
I’ll update this post as I figure out what I’m reading:
- The Mystery of Nevermore (Snow and Winter Book 1) [Jan] by C.S. Poe
- Wolves and Roses [Feb] by Christina Bauer
- Fool’s Gold [March] by Zen DiPietro (not reviewed)
- Where the Shadows Lie [April] Michael Ridpath (not reviewed)
- Real Mother Goose, The [May] by Blanche Fisher Wright (not reviewed)
- Gatekeeper’s Bride, The [June] by Eva Pohler
- Fire Song [July] by St. Crowe
- Girl on Camera, The [Aug] by Morgan Dun-Campbell
- Initiation: The School of Exorcists [Sept]
- Halloween at the Graff [Oct] by Sinclair Jayne
- Dragonfly Dreams [Nov] by Jennifer Chow
- Mermaid for Christmas, A [Dec] by Nichole Chase