12,247 Days Alive
5,664 Books to Read
208 Books to Read for the 2019 Challenges
10 Nails Wrapped With Stars
1 Sad Memory
Question of the day: what small act of self care do you do when you’re feeling down?
I’m having a rough day, mentally. And physically. Just… sad and tired and run over by my damn menstrual cycle. Give me chocolate, hugs, and a gorram shoulder rub.
It’s been five weeks and I still feel a low-grade twinge of panic, of who died now fear, every time my cell phone rings.
Continue reading “Sad, Starry Night”
Another reading challenge I’ve chosen to do this year is MonganMoments.com’s Diversify Your Reading Challenge! It has a category a month for a total of twelve books over the year.
- January: Memoir and Autobiography: Memoir of Jane Austen by James Edward Austen-Leigh
- February: Romance: The Witch and the Warlock by Elisa Covey
- March: Science and Technology: Alice in Virtuality by Norman Turrell
- April: Graphic Novels & Comics: Twilight Lady by Blake J.K. Chen (No review).
- May: History and Biography: History of the Donner Party by C.F. McGlashan
- June: Middle Grade & Children’s: Seamus Tripp & The North Star Witch by John Garett and Richard Walsh
- July: Humor: Hero in a Halfling by William Tyler Davis
- August: Science Fiction: Claus: Legend of the Fat Man by Tony Bertauski
- September: Nonfiction: The Universe Doesn’t Give a Flying Fuck About You by J. Truant
- October: Young Adult: Initiate: The Unfinished Song by Tara Maya
- November: Poetry: Fairy Tale Destruction: A Book of Dark Poetry by Erik Straker
- December: Fantasy: The Final Formula by Becca Andre
As ever, I will be striving to review every book that I read. I’ll post to my Goodreads profile as to my progress and the reviews themselves.