Do I not have enough reading challenges for 2019? (Seven is the current count, with this one.)
Do I have far too much time spent not sleeping in the wee hours? (I’ve been awake almost 24 hours now)
Do I chill in the bathtub and read by the light of the shower light when I can’t sleep? (I don’t want to wake my Darling Wife)
If you guessed “yes” to any of these, you’re right!
What is ABC 2019?
Well, it’s the Analog Book Challenge for 2019! #ABC2019 for when I’m Tweeting about it.
Six books over twelve months that are not of digital format. That’s the whole of the challenge!
Are you in?
What six books are you reading? I’m planning to read the following:
- Bloodchild by Octavia E. Butler
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe
- Little Witch by Anna Elizabeth Bennett
- No Plot, No Problem by Chris Baty
- The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure